Robinson Group News
E-News By Month:
LINX Range – Edu
GO Range Launch
Signature Pieces – Hosp
Accommodation Custom & Travel
Drawings – Hosp
Ottomans – Hosp
Stocked Seating – Hosp
Accommodation Custom Range
FLAT Range – Hosp
Accommodation Before & After
Hotel, Motel & Accommodation Furniture Western Australia
Robinson Group is your one-stop shop for Accommodation Furniture in Perth, come in and see our friendly team with your requirements. We have been custom manufacturing a range of accommodation furniture to the Australian market for over 40 years
Some of the services we can supply include:
- Complete furniture packages
- Timber and joinery
- Case goods and artwork
- Custom upholstery for furniture and bedding
- Custom upholstered outside bedding
- Manufacturing of commercial furniture
- Commercial warranties
Robinson Group has provided custom commercial furniture to the industry for over 40 years. By going the custom route you can ensure that your furniture fits the space of your project perfectly and lose the constraints of retail furniture.
Welcome to 2018!
Robinson Group is proud to be;
Product Spotlight: Self-stabilising table bases
Cast iron table bases offer the benefits of anchoring weight and enduring strength for your investment dollar.
Inbuilt into these table bases is Self-stabilising Technology, adding an unexpected further benefit over and above the usual practical reasons for choosing a cast iron table base as your commercial furniture.
Project Spotlight: Adelaide Motor Lodge
All room furniture is made in Perth using local commercial materials. The benefits of this are that we can produce small quantities when required and minimise lead times. Every project is customised to best suit your budget and application. All products are made with quality hardware (soft closing doors & drawers as standard) and items are warranted here in WA, backed by national material suppliers such as Laminex.
We can provide a floor plan to the scale of your venue as a complimentary service when you order with Robinson Group.
Product Spotlight: Routed Table Tops
Our made in W.A Table tops can now be routed with table numbers or timber beams for a minimal extra cost to suit any look
Product Spotlight: FLAT Equalizers
Project Spotlight: Ace Motor Inn
All room furniture is made in Perth using local commercial materials; benefits of this are that we can produce small quantities when required and minimise lead times. Every project is customised to best suit your budget and application.
All products are made with quality hardware (soft closing doors & drawers as standard) and items are warranted here in WA, backed by national material suppliers such as Laminex.
Product Spotlight: Custom project and fit-out furniture
In addition to our stocked range of furniture products that we understand that the hospitality industry is not one size fits all. We can custom manufacture a range of items designed to complement your establishment both practically and aesthetically, a few examples as follows, manufactured here in Western Australia.
E-News By Week:
Merry Christmas 2016
Regal Banquet Chair
Melbourne Cup 2016
Get Ready For Spring
Welcome to 2017 with Robinson Group.
Over the next few weeks we will be bringing brand new and exciting products online, if your venue is ready for an upgrade in 2017 call us on (08) 9249 7055 and we will make it happen.
From the Robinson Group Team
Collection PDF Downloads:
Product Spotlight: Crisscross Collection
The Crisscross collection is developed to be strong commercial aluminium and available in a range of styles.
Product Spotlight: High dining banquette
Developed for a current large project the high dining banquette was made to order from our range of custom options.
- We can custom make banquette and booth seating to your specifications.
- Made to order from a range of leathers and fabrics.
- Commercial frames and fire retardant foams.
- Economically priced.
- These units are free standing and can be moved around the venue.
- Units can be linked together if required.
- Made to order.
Product spotlight: Concorde
Injection moulded glass fibre filled polypropylene shell in white or charcoal.
Easy to link and unlink legs, no tools required.
560 x 520 x 930 x 460SHmm
Recyclable content is up to 100%.
- Training Areas
- Staff and Conference Rooms
- Waiting Rooms
- Auditorium Seating
Product Information Sheets
E-News By Week:
Drybars & Barstools
Product spotlight: Zara
After 12 months of product development, we are proud to offer the new “Zara” bentwood laminate chair range.
All colours are in stock now for immediate delivery
1. Tube closures (tips) are non slip neoprene.
2. The frame is fully welded stainless steel (eliminating the problems with KD frames and scratching issues with powder coated frames).
3. Shell is ergonomically shaped with a teardrop handle in the back.
4. Shells are made from Australian Eucalyptus veneer, cross-applied for maximum strength. Final finish is scratch resistant Laminex that requires no maintenance.
5. 4 new colours – Liquorice, Milkshake, Nougat and Brushed Walnut.
6. We have carried over our original 16 screw fixing from the Daisy chair (with over 70,000 chairs sold using this method) incorporating stacking bumpers.
7. Chairs can be supplied unassembled (5 per carton) for storage or we can assemble.
8. Chairs are load rated to over 130kg.